Monday, October 15, 2012

Game Tip - Minecraft: Seed with Village at Spawn


Just a quick tip for Minecraft I've found: a seed that generated a helpful Village near the Spawn Point! I don't remember exactly what I typed in [something that I was testing for Tutorials, etc] so here is the numerical Seed that you can use to play this same world: -1516956404 and it is in the screenshot below. Also, for those that don't know yet, you can't quickly see the Seed for games by just hitting F3 in 1.3.2+, you need to hit / and type seed, to make it say /seed and hit Enter
Have fun and See you in the games!

You spawn on a hill like the one in the corner, but right next to the hill is this Village. Enjoy! Click to see Full Size

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    ReplyDelete