Thursday, June 08, 2017

Deals And Sales: GOG.com's 2017 Summer Sale Is On Now [Notification]


Just a notification that GOG.com (formerly Good Old Games) has started their Summer Sale for the year, offering up to a crazy 90% OFF some games from their sizeable DRM-free collection [install on as many machines as there are in your household]. Here are a few Deals that I personally am thinking of getting:








Also, with any purchase this during this Summer Sale, you will get the game "Rebel Galaxy" for FREE, as in FREE. Note that you may have to wait a little bit to get it though, due to the popularity of the Sale... I personally did not receive it right away and I emailed GOG.com Support [a great bunch of people] and they had to send me a Code to Redeem for it - apparently there is an error occurring where some people are not receiving their Free Game with their purchase - if this happens, just shoot their Support a query about it and they'll look into it. It might require, like me, that they simply e-mail you a Code/Link to use to get it. It's all good!

Below is an example of their Summer Sale front page (US Prices [via Proxy because I live in Canada, eh]):

An Example of GOG.com's Summer Sale 2017 Prices (USD)

Go and get some games at GOG.com before it's over and have some fun! GOGOGO


[Note: I am not affiliated with GOG.com or Good Old Games, and have not and will not receive any compensation for mentioning them here. I am merely an enthusiastic gamer and fellow customer at GOG and wanted to share Deals that I find with other gamers like me.]

No comments:

Post a Comment