Friday, April 21, 2017

Deals and Sales: Saints Row 2 and Syberia II, TotallyFree™ [Notification]

Update: As of Sunday, April 23rd, Saints Row 2 is no longer available for Free, but Syberia II still is

I haven't been feeling too great lately (hence my not posting for a while) - but I wanted to make sure and come and get a quick notification out, for those that don't know and are interested - that I saw two games being given away TotallyFree™ right now:

Saints Row 2, the open-world, GTA-style Action game is at GoodOldGames (now just GOG, they also offer newer titles these days), found at GOG.com

and

Syberia II, the third-person, mouse-driven Adventure game is being given away at Origin's "On the House", found at Origin.com

Both are completely free, so go get them now! GOGOGO


[Note: I do not get any compensation in any form for mentioning these games or companies here (there are no 'referrals' or 'trackbacks' in the links above); I am just a gamer who likes to share things I figure out and find on my own here, with you, other gamers... Have fun!]

No comments:

Post a Comment