Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Guild Wars 2 - Slightly Annoying Not-So-Little Grey Arrow That Points Down And Does Not Go Away [It's Not Just You]

Just a quick Tip to others playing Guild Wars 2: I popped into GW2 after a long time away, mainly for some Stock recordings; but I found a weird little arrow that doesn't seem to have a reason for being there - other than covering up my Buffs and pointing to the 6th Skill (for no reason?). Here's what it looks like:



I asked around in the game (noone knew how to get rid of it, but others complained about it) and I looked in on the Official Forums, eventually finding this - an Official Response from a Dev there (from about a month ago):
http://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs/Escape-key-no-longer-opens-menu/first#post5088931



Messing about with it a little more, it seems nothing gets rid of it for most (including myself, when it occurs). I personally have:

  • Healed
  • Died (while AFK)
  • Used a Waypoint
  • Hit ESC 42 times
  • Logged out then logged in again
That last one cleared it for me, slash-whew.. But it may return, and it may not go away until I Logout again... [Maybe something will change from today's update..?]

Just letting others know that 'it's not just you' - and as of the time of this post, it seems there's nothing we can really do about it slash-sadface


See You In The Game Anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment